Fellow FUKAP status recognises a select group of senior credit management and collections professionals who are profession leaders. As a Fellow of the UKAP you will be committed to promoting and sharing the highest credit management and collections standards. This is leadership level recognition.
Achieving FUKAP status shows your commitment to the profession and inspires confidence with employers and clients. The FUKAP professional letters enable you to:
- Gain exclusive access to professional networks and events
- Gain access to member resources such as online learning portal, mentor service, CM magazine, webinars, UKAP thought leadership and reports
- Shape and contribute to UKAP policies.
- Give back to the profession through mentoring and supporting new credit management talent.
- Give access to member resources such as online learning portal, mentor service, CM magazine, webinars and more.
Are you ready to apply?
The purpose of the application process is to establish if your experience meets the membership requirements for Fellow of the UKAP. You’ll need to demonstrate your experience by sharing specific examples of your recent work, clearly showing how they match the membership requirements. See the Guide to Apply for UKAP Fellow Membership for more detail.
If you are an FUKAP (grad) member, you will need to show evidence in your application that you have four years’ experience completing all mandatory and at least 50% of the additional requirements listed below.
If you are not a FUKAP (grad), you will need to show evidence in your application that you have seven years’ experience completing all mandatory and at least 50% of the additional requirements listed below.
Fellow Mandatory requirements
- Applicants must hold a PhD or the terminal degree in their field, or have attained an equivalent level of professional experience at the time of application.
- Previous language training is not a prerequisite for this fellowship. However, if the research project requires language ability, the applicant should provide evidence of adequate proficiency to complete the project.
- Applications from researchers in professions other than academia are encouraged with the expectation that the product of the fellowship will contribute to the wider body of knowledge on the topic specified.
- Projects proposing to address key policy issues or seeking to develop a concrete policy proposal must reflect nonpartisan positions.