Examination Learning Programmes (ELP)
Not all existing qualifications fit the needs of your organisation, which is why we are able to offer Examination Learning Programmes – our recognition of your own courses and training programmes. The endorsement helps your training stand out from the rest, and brings the prestige of UKAP to employers and learners alike in indigenous market as well as overseas. The availability of such Examination Learning Programmes (ELP) gives learners confidence that the programmes are developed around best practice and they are working towards globally recognised standards.
The ELP is not a regulated qualification, however your organisation owns the training programme and it remains unique to your organisation.
Annual quality assurance carried out by UKAP is also a feature of the programme and ensures it meets UKAP standards.
Benefits of Examination Learning Programmes (ELP)
UKAP endorsement of your programmes provides learners, employers and training providers assurance that your course meets nationally recognised standards and is directly related to functions that will improve workplace performance.
Our endorsement provides:
- 3 years approval for your organisation to deliver Examination Learning Programmes
- An UKAP certificate to confirm centre approval
- Use of UKAP logo on promotional materials
- Inclusion in our centre directory to promote your organisation
- Issue certificate for learner achievements
The process for gaining UKAP endorsement of your learning programme is straightforward and we undertake to respond in timely manner to assist you in this process. The process is simple and outlined below:
- You must be an UKAP Approved Centre
- Complete ELP Form for each programme along with syllabus.
- Transfer centre / ELP related fees to UKAP bank account
- UKAP conduct review of learning programme and support materials
- UKAP provide detailed feedback to centre
- Further review can be undertaken- subject to an additional charge
- If the programme review is successful UKAP issues an official confirmation letter to confirm endorsement
Quality Assurance of ELP:
- UKAP External Quality Assurer (EQA) undertakes checks prior to the first certificate claim