The majority of study combinations of this course leads to a fully-accredited degree, allowing you to train for membership of the UKAP Accountants of England.
Accounting graduates find jobs as trainee accountants, auditors and tax trainees. Employers include Santander, Ernst & Young and PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte, HBOS, KPMG and Morgan Stanley.
Business Analysis & Technology
The best performing companies look for very high levels of problem-solving ability, numeracy, technology, business awareness and teamwork in their new employees. Business Analysis & Technology delivers this to a much greater extent than many other courses in business and management.
A significant number of well-known companies specifically target graduates from Strathclyde Business School, and from the area of management science in particular.
Companies employing our graduates include:
- Consultancy companies such as Accenture Consulting, PA Consulting and Capgemini
- Financial services providers such as The Royal Bank of Scotland, Standard Life and Goldman Sachs
- Consumer goods companies such as Procter & Gamble and Unilever
- Supermarkets such as Tesco and Morrisons
- Other companies including British Airways, Scottish Power, BT, BAE Systems and public sector organisations such as the NHS
Job titles vary and include Business Consultant, Business Analyst, Operations Manager and Risk Manager.